HEAD OF SALES AND MARKETING
Lite Pink is a female-founded pre-launch wine and spirit brand bringing the best tasting, low calorie, low sugar, premium rosé flavored wine seltzer to market. Lite Pink is more than a yummy cocktail you can feel good about, it’s a movement created to help women connect, collaborate, and celebrate.
We’re looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing to help us bring Lite Pink to women everywhere through direct to consumer and retail channels. This is a great opportunity to partner with the founding team in creating sales and marketing strategies.
You’re experienced in the wine/alcohol industries and have launched new alcohol products
online and wholesale markets. You’re passionate about supporting and connecting with other women and an expert in building relationships and partnerships. You’re known for taking big, crazy ideas and turning them into executable plans that generate revenue. You’re obsessed with creating metrics and hitting sales goals. You’re a social marketing expert who knows all the ways to leverage existing social media platforms and are an early adopter of new social networking channels.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Develop and own Lite Pink’s market and product launch!
- Spearhead all relationship-based growth marketing channels including all social media, affiliate, partnerships, influencers, youtube, podcast, and more
- Source and vet new opportunities, lock them in, scale them, and manage the ongoing relationships
- Complete competitor and industry analysis while keeping a pulse on customer and market trends
- Create and manage sales plans and metrics and provide regular reporting to CEO and investors
- Manage paid advertising strategy
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and sales; alcohol industry preferred
- Expert in social media marketing and experience collaborating with brands and influencers
- Experience within a fast-paced, startup preferred
- Proven experience prioritizing multiple projects, assignments, and maintaining deadlines.
- Demonstrably high levels of integrity and discretion
- Self-starter attitude – ability to work in an ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Ability to work occasional weekends, evenings, and travel for events/meetings
To apply please complete our employment application. Our recruiting partner will be conducting phone screens and video interviews. Finalists will meet with our Founder.